1. In accordance with current data protection regulations, Users, being those persons accessing the Web Site and/or sending a request or email to the Web Site or completing a Web Site form or registration process, are informed that any personal data provided through or to the Web Site may be processed by HOLA, S.L (hereinafter, the Entity), as Data Controller and/or by HELLO, Ltd, as Data Processor of the Entity (hereinafter, the Data Controller), for the following purposes:
In addition, should the User provide the Web Site or the Entity with an email address or any other means of electronic communication, the User expressly authorizes the Entity to use such means as a way of communicating with him/her in order to reply to his/her requests and/or consultations, to provide him/her with information and news of the Entity and to inform him/her of any relevant changes which are made on or to the Web Site.
The data process by such third-party entities is subject to their own privacy policies. Users may access www.youronlinechoices.com, where further information about Behavioral Targeting and how to opt-out is provided.
3. During your visit to the Web Site, a cookie is placed on your computer, for the following purposes:
In addition, third parties (advertisers) may place a cookie on your browser when carrying out ad’s campaigns within the Web Site.A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computer and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Each web site can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser preferences allow it.
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is sent. Each browser is different, so the User shall check the “Help” menu of his/her browser to learn how to change the cookie preferences. If you rejects all cookies, you may not be able to use some services (i.e, when “sign in” is required) and you may not be able to take full advantage of all offerings. However, many products and services do not require that the User accepts cookies.
4. Users are entirely responsible for the accuracy, authenticity, currency and completeness of the data that they provide, and are entirely responsible for any loss, damages or penalties that may result from any failure by them to meet such responsibility.In addition, in order to meet the above responsibility regarding accuracy, it is also the responsibility of Users to notify the Entity of any modification or change regarding data previously provided.
5. The processing of personal data is carried out in compliance with requirements laid down by the applicable regulations and, in particular, with the obligation of keeping the data confidential and secret. Specifically, the Entity ensures that the appropriate security measures have been adopted in order to avoid any change, loss or non-authorized access, as well as any harm to personal data and registered information.
6. Regarding personal data, Users are granted the rights to access, rectify, cancel and object. These rights can be exercised by notifying the Entity in writing at the contact address provided on the Web Site.
© 2020 HELLO! Pakistan All rights reserved.