Diverse, Candid & Very Talented: Anoushey Ashraf
1. 3 things no one knows about you!
I love biryani, I can sketch and paint really well and I am scared of heights!
2. What's your favorite fashion trend of all time
Cool and comfortable sneakers are my favorite fashion trend of all times!
3. If you had to choose another career, what would it be?
I’d probably be a traveler, a vet or just work with animals!
4. Island or big city life?
Island life definitely yet close to city!
5. Marriage is on the cards for next year; tell us a little about your future husband!
My future husband is really funny and his great sense of humor is what I truly love!
6. What is the one thing you can never travel without?
I have never travelled without a good book – whether being planes or trains or any kind of ride!
7. What is your daily mantra for happiness?
Believe it or not but I say my duas at all times – between shoots, in the car, while at work and it really keeps me stable and happy! So the recitation of any surah that one knows like Ayat-Ul-Kursi gives you a lot of satisfaction!
8. Describe yourself in five words
I am very friendly, an animal/nature lover, a traveler. I can be very impatient and a little selfish at times.
9. Tell us about your first and most recent work experience and how you feel you have grown.
During my first experience I was very nervous as I was hosting a small show once a week. Now I’m doing my morning show 5 days a week so it’s a big project on my plate which requires a lot of commitment, time and experience so yeah, I feel I have grown up steadily and slowly with a consistent solid and honest growth which is great!
10. What is your goal in life
My goal is to not run after goals! I want to enjoy and make the most of all that I’ve been given, experience laughter, joy, relationships, good meals and just live in the moment and be aware of all that life has to offer!