7 Black Looks To Keep You Cool This Summer
1) A loose cut dress with balloon sleeves to keep the air flowing. Add a belt to give it a more lean and crisp look.
2) Black lounge pants with a classic old white tee.
3) You can never go wrong with a button down shirt. Knot up the ends, pair it with boot cut pants and here, you have an effortless spring look.
4) Kaftans are a spring staple. Pair it up with a high knot bun and you have the perfect combination to breeze through this heated weather.
5) Black crepe skirt with the OG white button down shirt is the perfect work look for spring/summer. Loosen up that hair and you will transform it into a casual look.
6) People often shy away from jumpsuits but they are perfect way to give a prepped up look in a very lazy way.