Jazz Up your Kurti With our Summer Guide!
1. Printed palazzos are a fun way to style your kurta with. Keep them colourful and wear it with a plain kurta. Add a chunky necklace to complete the look.
2. Try it with cigarette pants and a pair of fun sandals. For evenings, you can glam it up with wedges.
3. Wear it with skinny jeans and ballerina flats. A mid length kurti would work well with this look.
4. If you want to keep it fun and fashion forward pair a hip length kurti with dhoti pants. A short heel and chunky earrings would complete this look. Dress it down with flats for daytime and office wear.
5. Pairing it with a chooridar or jeggings is fuss free and trendy. This is flattering if your kurta is knee-length. Wear this with pointy heels and you are all set to carry this look well into the night!