Easy To Make: Oven Baked Stuffed Potatoes
- Potatoes (3 larger ones)
- Green Bell Pepper (Finely chopped)
- Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
- Mozzarella Cheese (Shredded)
- Sausages (Around 2 of them, chopped)
- Meatballs (2 small ones)
- Chilli Sauce (To taste)
- Mayonnaise (2 tablespoons)
- Black Pepper (To taste)
- Salt (To taste)
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Cut the potatoes into two equal halves and then put them to boil on the stove.
- Once boiled and tender, split in between but not all the way through and with the help of a spoon, scoop out the potatoes from between the skin. Remember though, you do not need to take their skin off at all for this recipe.
- Take the sausages and the meatballs and chop them into smaller portions. Add in the chilli sauce and about two pinches of black pepper. Mix well.
- Take the scooped out the potato and with the help of a fork, mash the potatoes by adding in mayonnaise, about half a teaspoon of black pepper and a small pinch of salt. Mix the ingredients together.
- Take the potato and start by adding in the meaty mixture at first, then add in the Cheddar cheese and a few well-chopped bell pepper strips.
- Add in the mashed potato mixture and then lid the potato cups with as much of Mozzarella cheese that you would like!
- Foil each potato, take a deep oven baking tray and line them up facing downwards.
- Put them in the oven for 25 - 30 minutes!