Quick And Easy Cinnamon Coffee Cake
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease round cake pan.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- Measure all remaining dry ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Beat together butter, milk and egg; pour over dry ingredients.
- Stir until dry ingredients are moistened - don't beat!
- Pour batter into a pan and sprinkle top with cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes and serve warm.
Simple, easy and delicious. Try this amazing recipe and let us know how it turned out for you