Sehri Recipe of The Day: It's Bananas! Flourless Banana Pancakes
In a large bowl whisk the eggs until runny and smooth. In another bowl, mash up the ripe bananas, add in the coconut/almond milk, keep mashing until smooth. Put the mixtures together in one bowl, add the baking powder, vanilla extract, cinnamon and whisk again until smooth. In a hot pan, add a tablespoon of coconut oil. Pour in a ladle of the mixture, cook until brown and flip over. Serve the pancakes hot, with maple syrup or honey, a dollop of greek yogurt and your favourite berries. Crush some nuts over for more crunch!
What you need:
- 1-2 very ripe bananas
- 2-3 eggs
- 1/3 cup of almond or coconut milk
- A teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Half teaspoon of cinnamon
- Honey/maple syrup/ yogurt/ berries/ nuts to your taste!
- ¼ teaspoon of baking powder