Face Care Tips: Dos and Don'ts for Naturally Beautiful Skin and Sparkling White Teeth
Here are some DIYs that you can thank us later for! You will probably find all of these items in your pantry already, all you have to do is follow these simple steps for a flawless and healthy looking face.
- Egg Whites
- Pat your face dry and then apply a thin layer of egg white over your skin. Then place a toilet paper over the wet egg. Allow the first layer to dry. Carefully apply a second layer of egg white over the tissue. When the mask is dry, your face may feel tight. Peel it off and gently wash your face to remove any residue. Pat dry and moisturise.
- Toothpaste and Baking Soda
- Wet your nose with warm water. Take ½ tsp baking soda and add equal amount of toothpaste. Then add 1 tsp of warm water. Make a paste and rub it on your nose for 2 minutes. Let is sit for 30 seconds, the remove.
- Lemon Juice:
- Apple some lemon juice on your pimple using a q-tip. Not only is it rich in vitamin C, it’s a citric acid so it helps exfoliate the skin.
- Apple Cider Vinegar:
- Wash your face and pat dry. Using a ratio of 1 part vinegar to 3 parts water, dip a cotton ball into vinegar and apply it directly to blemish. Leave on for at least 10 minutes and wash thoroughly. Repeat three times the same day to get rid of it faster.
- Yes, potato! Chill 1 potato in the refrigerator. Cut 2 thick slices of the chilled potato. Place these slices over your eyes making sure to cover your dark circles. Leave these on for 20-30 minutes. Remove potato slices, rinse with cool water and pat dry. Repeat this 3 times a week for faster and better results.
- Green Tea Bags:
- Boil 2 green tea bags in 1½ cup of water for 10 minutes. Remove them and cool them for ½ an hour. Put the cold tea bags on your eyes for about 15 minutes then wash your face. Do this for at least 10 days for a positive result.
With a fresh face, you need a million dollar smile! Here are 2 ways of whitening your teeth at home easily, rather than wasting your money at the dentist.
- Baking Soda and Lemon Juice:
- Take 1 tsp of baking soda and add 1 tsp of lemon juice to it and mix to make a paste. Wipe your teeth and any extra saliva with paper towel. Apply a heavy amount of this paste to your teeth and leave it on for not more than a minute. Rinse and brush your teeth.
- Strawberry, Salt and Baking Soda:
- Mash 2-3 strawberries and add a pinch of salt and ½ tsp of baking soda to it. Wipe your teeth and any extra saliva with a paper towel. Take a generous amount of this paste with a toothbrush and apply on your teeth. Let it sit for 5 minutes, then rinse and brush like you would!
Do try these out and share your feedback with us in the comments below!