Healthy Mango Yogurt Parfait Recipe
- Mango Puree – 2 medium ripe mangos
- Yogurt – 200 grams
- Granola (or just roast some oats) – 2 tablespoons
- Mango Cubed – for topping (optional)
- Spoon in some mango puree into a glass.
- Now top each glass with 2 big spoons of yogurt.
- Repeat step 1 and 2.
- Over the yogurt layer, add in mango cubes.
- Refrigerate if needed.
- Final step is that you need to top each serving with a tablespoon of granola just before serving your parfait.
- Top with nuts or any toppings of your choice such as shaved chocolate.