Homemade Mango Kulfi To Beat The Heat
- 500 gm Mango puree
- 1 litre Milk
- 1 tbsp Cornflour dissolved in 2 tbsp milk
- 1/2 tin (200 gm) Sweetened condensed milk
- Mix the sweetened condensed milk and milk together in a pan. Bring to the boil stirring continuously, reduce the flame and cook for 10-15 minutes stirring from time to time.
- Add the cornflour paste and continue to cook for 3-4 minutes till the mixture is thick. Remove from fire and cool.
- When cool add the puréed mango, mix well and pour into kulfi moulds and freeze for 3-4 hours till set. Remove from moulds, cut into 2 pieces and serve.