Sana Fakhar - Rebirth Of A Star!
1. What made you decide you wanted to go into showbiz when you were younger?
The desire to be distinctly renowned and having fun with it: glammed up all the time with make up, fashionable clothing and looking good!
2. What were some of the challenges you faced at the beginning of your career?
There were a lot of voices trying to influence me on what I should do with my life at the time and I didn’t know what path to choose; but eventually I followed my heart and decided to go for what felt most like myself.
3. How did you overcome those challenges?
Through hard work and being persistent.
4. How did you meet the love of your life?
Pairs are made in heaven and we’re made for each other so God made it happen.
5. Another celebrity you truly admire and why?
I admire a lot of actresses from Pakistan and also foreign actresses. To name a few from our industry: Hina Dilpazeerand Bushra Ansari as they are both phenomenal actressesand definitely have set a precedent for the newer generation of talent given the diversity they bring to the showbiz industry with their versatile roles. That’s not to say that younger talent isn’t impressive, I’ve worked with many younger actresses as well who are brilliant.
6. Some advice for upcoming talent/actors out there?
Time is limited so make the most of it. Work hard for your recognition. Grab the opportunities you get and onceseized, give it your all.
7. Tell us about your fitness journey/fitness tips.
There are no shortcuts. Diligence and consistency are the way to go!
8. How do you balance being a mom, celebrity and fitness freak so well?
The key to being successful at anything is discipline so I try to keep myself disciplined as much as possible.
9. Your favorite book and why?
I enjoy reading self help books for self-motivation, encouragement, and take inspiration from other people’s journeys as well. My favorite book is called “The Power” by Rhonda Byrne as I love reading about spirituality and the universal law.
10. If you were to choose a different career path, what would it be?
I don’t consider myself an actor, celebrity or star. I always consider myself an achiever who has goals and achieves them. I can do anything I set my mind to and especially when people try to challenge me, I try to prove them wrong by working hard and showing them what I’m capable of. I can paint a wall, I can fly a plane, I love learning new things and just own whatever I do.
11. What would you like to be remembered about you?
I want to be remembered as the woman who fell many times but was never afraid to get back up, hella ambitious and never backed down!
12. What is one message you would give to your fans?
Before you make anyone believe in you, you need to believe in yourself and choose what you love doing because that’s the thing that is going to keep you motivated and will change your life for the better.