Anmol Baloch Talks To HELLO!
1. Tell us a little about yourself; your education, upbringing, where you grew up, and went to college?
Well my background is just a regular one . I'm just like any other/regular girl from a regular household. However my dreams were anything but regular and I ended up becoming an actress. I'm from Kashmore which is in interior Sindh but I grew up in Karachi. I did my graduation from Women college Karachi.
2. How did you find your way in the Pakistani entertainment industry?
I was discovered by one of our ace directors Mr Mohsin Mirza. He approached me for a project on Facebook, which I signed and the rest is history.
3. Three people you’d love to work with?
Fawad Jalal, Bilal Abbas Khan and Ahad Raza Mir
4. Have you always imagined yourself in this field? Or did you have other plans?
Well to be honest, acting was an accident, waiting to happen... I always wanted to become a doctor but when Mohsin sahab approached me I thought of giving acting a try and it worked out quite well for me Alhamdulillah.
5. Is there any one thing you would like to take the time out to learn more about?
Yes, since I also wanted to be a pianist haha I would definitely love to learn more about the instrument.
6. What are your pet peeves?
Noise and unnecessary delays in shooting schedules.
7. How would you describe your fashion sense?
I think I'm quite trendy and can carry anything I wear with ease.
8. From your own experience, is there any advice you would give to a person who is starting out as an actor?
Well the only advice I have for anyone who wants to pursue acting is to work hard, be patient and leave the rest to God.
9. What is the one quality you feel best describes you?
Patience, because I truly believe that patience is virtue.
10. Three things you want to achieve by the end of the year?
By the end of this year I would want to achieve more milestones professionally i.e. grow further as an actress, do a feature film and take a family vacation to chill out.