Easy Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe
- 40g softened butter (approximately, 3 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 (or lesser) vanilla essence
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 1/3 caster sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- Combine all the ingredients together, whisk until the batter is flowy yet firm.
- Microwave for at least a minute and few seconds for the brownie to be cooked entirely from the sides while it stays moist from the centre.
If you want the brownie to be even more chocolaty then add up Nutella as much as you can - you can never have too much chocolate!
Note: Eat it with ice cream of your choice or top it with dark and white chocolate chunks for added taste!